- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Installations, Service and Preventative Maintenance
- Commercial and Industrial Systems
- Family owned and operated for 28 years
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- NICET Certified Technicians
- NFPA Member
- BBB Accredited
- Serving New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont and Massachusettes
In addition, our sales team has the knowledge and expertise to provide our customers with cost effective solutions that conform to and in most cases exceeds the requirements of Local, State, and Federal codes and guidelines.
Our Systems are industry leading Fire Alarm products. Whatever requirement you have in your fire alarm specification, BK Systems stands ready to assist you.
- Notifier - Fire Alarm Control Equipment
- System Sensor - Fire Alarm Devices
- Space Age Electronics - Fire Control Annunciation
- Wheelock - Fire Alarm Signaling Devices
- Annual inspections
- 6 year maintenance
- 12 year hydrostatic testing
Sales, Service and Installation of Commercial Kitchen Suppression Equipment.
We Service all manufacturers including ProTex, Pyrochem, Ansul, Kidde and others.
We can upgrade you to UL 3000 compliance.
DOT Certified to Test and Inspect Pressured Cylinders.
Factory Trained and Certified ProTexII Design and Installation Specialists.
We sell and service Exit Signs and Emergency Lights
Incandescent or LED Available
Many existing exit signs use incandescent lamps. Although the electrical power demand of each sign is low, approximately 24 to 40 watts, each sign is typically operated 24/7/365 which equates to 210 to 350 kWh per year per sign. Many existing signs can be converted to LED using energy efficient retrofit kits which can lower kWh consumption by 90%, and the expected life span of the bulbs are 3 to 4 times longer than incandescents.